Imprint + GTC
Ski Rent Saalbach
Dorfplatz 534 und Skischulstrasse 405
5753 Saalbach, Austria
Information obligation according to §5 E-Commerce Law (ECG),
§14 Corporate Code or §63 Trade Regulations
and Disclosure Obligation according to §25 Media Act
Alpinresort Sport & SPA
Jakob Eder - Hotel Reiterhof - Gesellschaft m.b.H. & Co.KG.
Vertreten durch: Jakob Eder
5753 Saalbach, Österreich
Legal structure: Gesellschaft m.b.H. & Co.KG
Managing Director: Jakob Eder
Business purpose: Hotellerie
VAT number: ATU 33611008
Company register number: FN 27671 v
E-Commerce Law authority: Bezirkshauptmannschaft Zell am See
Commercial register court: Landesgericht Salzburg
Chamber affiliation: Salzburg
More information: Wirtschaftskammer Österreich
Information about your booking
- If the numbers in a group go below 4, the ski school reserves the right to combine it with another group or reduce the lessons.
- The Snowacademy disclaimes liability for accidents happening during or before the ski-lessons. Personal liability insurance has to be done by the participants themselves and is highly recommended.
- Refunds will only be made due to injuries or illness and with medical confirmation (outstanding balance).
- Course cancellations due to the weather conditions (act of God) are not repaid.
- Liftpasses and equipment are not included in our course prices.
- Payment can be made by cash, EC-Card or credit cards –
- Season duration: 05.12.11-15.04.12.
- Jurisdiction: Zell am See.
- Errors of prices and print excepted.
Terms and conditions
- Payment: You can pay with your credit card (MasterCard or Visa) and debit Maestro. The entry is made in the shop on Qenta. This is our SSL secure connection, which allows you to pay securely and comfortably!!!
For all goods and services from the Snowacademy Saalbach online store via the Internet or other online services are based on these Terms and Conditions.
- Content of the online offer: The Snowacademy Saalbach(hereafter referred to "Author") assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the providedinformation.Liability claims against theauthor relatingto materialor immaterial naturecausedby the use ornon-use ofany information provided throughthe use of incorrectand incomplete information areexcluded,unless theauthor is not intentionalor grosslynegligentfault.All offers arenon-bindingand without obligation.The authorexpressly reserves the rightto change partsof the pages orthe entire offer withoutprior notice,toadd to, deleteorcease Publication temporarilyor permanent.
- References and links: For direct or indirect links at other Internet sites ("links") that are outside the responsibility of the author is not liable in the case come into force, the author of the content knowledge and it would be technically possible and reasonable to prevent the use of illegal content.
The author hereby expressly declares that at the time of linking, no illegal content on the linked pages. On the current and future design, contents or authorship of the linked / connected pages the author has no influence. Therefore, he distances himself from all contents of all linked / connected pages which were changed after the link. This statement applies to all within its own Internet links and references as well as for external entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and especially for damages resulting from the use or non-use of information presented there, only the provider of the site to which reference was not the one who has linked to the respective.
- Copyright and Trademarks: The author endeavors to respect the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts, to use his own graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts or to use license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts.
All possibly protected by third parties of Internet brand names and trademarks are the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention does not imply that trademarks are not protected by law!
The copyright for any material created by the author remains solely with the author. Any duplication or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express permission of the author.
- Booking and reservations of ski and snowboard lessons: Online reservation order for skiing and snowboarding lessons is valid after payment of the full tuition fee. We will hold your reservation until close of business on reservation day. After that period, the reservation loses the validity. If for some reason the reservation is not avail, we will refund up to 7 days prior to reservation start paying for the reservation back. For a cancellation of the reservation within the last 6 days before the course starts, we reserve the right to withhold up to 10% of course fees as compensation. In ski lessons contribution the use of the lifts is not included. For foregone due to failure of the cable cars and lifts teaching periods, Snowacademy Saalbach is not liable.
- Rental and booking of ski and snowboard equipment: We will hold your reservation until close of business on reservation day. After that period, the reservation loses the validity. If for some reason the reservation is not avail, we will refund up to 7 days before start of the booking the payment. For a cancellation of the reservation from 6 days before the reservation date, we reserve the right to retain as compensation up to 10% of the amount. Each tenant is liable for the proper return of the equipment.
There is the possibility of exclusion of liability for breakage and damage of the rental property by paying the nominal fee to the rental for the tenant. The insurance cannot be recovered, even if no damage has occurred.
- Place of jurisdiction and choice of law: Performance is the central location of an assault Snowacademy Saalbach. For disputes has jurisdiction at the location of the headquarters of the Snowacademy Saalbach competent court. Austrian law applies. The contract language is German.
Source of pictures and graphics
Privat, Snowacademy, TVB Saalbach Hinterglemm
Freepik, GLYPHICONS.com, Font Awesome by Dave Gandy
Responsible for contents
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages according to the general laws. However, as a service provider, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. A liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of appropriate violations, we will remove this content immediately.
There is no guarantee for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims that relate to material or immaterial nature caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information are excluded unless a proven willful or grossly negligent fault can be demonstrated or is present.
All offers are non-binding. The service provider expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement or to stop the publication temporarily or permanently.
Liability for links
Or offer contains links to external third party websites, on whose content we have no influence. For that reason we also accept no responsibility for this external content. The respective service provider or operator of the site is responsible for these sites. Linked sites are checked at the point the link is made for any possible legal infringements. Unlawful contents were not detected at the time of the link setting. A permanent inspection of contents of linked sites is however not feasible without concrete anecdotal evidence of legal infringement. When we become aware of any legal infringements we will remove these links straight away.
The content and items presented by the site operators on this site is subject to German copyright law. Reproduction, adaptation, distribution and any kind of utilisation outside of the boundaries of this copyright law require approval in writing of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are permitted for private, non-commercial use only. In so far as the contents of this site have not been created by the operator, the copyrights of third party supplies are to be heeded. Content from third parties is marked as such. Should you become aware of any copyright infringement we would ask you to please let us know. When we become aware of any infringements of rights, any such content will be removed straight away.
Important information about the online offer
Note EU mediation
The European Commission offers the possibility for online dispute resolution on one of their powered platform (so-called. "ODR platform"). The OS platform can serve as a focal point for the extra-judicial settlement of disputes arising from online sales contracts or service contracts. This platform can be reached http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr via the external link.
For the purposes of the readability of the website or in texts on the supervised social channels, either selected male or female form of personal names. This implies no discrimination of the opposite sex. For example, by visitors or employees is spoken, visitors and staff are of course just meant. All information and content related to women and men alike.
This website is not without limitation to benefits for persons with physical disabilities, such as vision, hearing or motor function. On the accessibility working, we are happy to call or e-mail information about our content. For more information and a fair can be found at the Conciliation Body for Disability Equality Ministry of Social Affairs.
Contradiction advertising emails
The use of published in the context of the imprint obligation contact information for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby rejected. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example through spam e-mails.